2011-11-01

Tuesday 2011-11-01

Wow another November.. that means Thanksgiving is coming soon. I got to hand out some candy last night. Our street is reaching historic "dead" levels which means I may just go to some other street next year (or put up some sign "Diabetic Rush Here. Get your 5lb sugar bags!"

Tasks

  • Email. Not as much as normal.. Snow storm in northeast I think has hit a lot of core emailers.
  • Download RC3. Changes in XFCE not a lot. Not sure if we are ready for a final release though.
  • See that RC4 does need a bunch of retesting.. wait for it to appear so I can grab it.
  • Put out for various quotes.. will see if they come in the morning
Ended up with a headache in the afternoon and went to laydown. When I got up no more headache, but now I have a sore throat and thick cough. Well one of the benefits of working from home is I can't get my co-workers any sicker than they would be :). 

1 comment:

L said...

I love our new neighborhood, but we got ZERO trick-or-treaters. Guess I'll be eating the candy!